Article 21. Persons and cases subject to suspension from entry
- Those who do not meet the conditions prescribed in Clause 1 Article 20 of this Law.
- Under-14 children who are not accompanied by their parents, guardians or authorized persons.
- Those who have forged papers or mad false declaration to obtain entry, exit or residence papers.
- Those who suffer mental diseases or infectious diseases which threaten the community’s health.
- Those who were expelled from Vietnam within the last 3 years, counted from the effective date of the expulsion decisions.
- Those who were compelled to leave Vietnam within the last 6 months, counted from the effective date of the decisions on compelled exit.
- For epidemic prevention and control.
- In circumstance of natural disasters.
- For national defense, security or social order and safety.