1. Visa Requirements for Antigua and Barbuda Citizens Traveling to Vietnam
Certainly, Antigua and Barbuda citizens are obligated to obtain a valid visa to enter Vietnam, whether for tourism or business purposes, regardless of their intended duration of stay.
Type of Visa
In addition to a valid visa for Vietnam, travelers with Antigua and Barbuda passports must adhere to specific entry requirements:
- The Antigua and Barbuda passport should remain valid for at least 6 months beyond the planned arrival date in Vietnam.
- The Antigua and Barbuda passport must have a minimum of 2 blank pages.
2. How to Apply for Vietnam Visa for Antigua and Barbuda Citizens
The process of obtaining a Vietnam visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens depends on the desired type of visa. The following steps will guide you through the application process for both tourist and business visas.
2.1 Obtaining a Tourist Visa for Vietnam for Antigua and Barbuda Citizens
Before Covid, Antigua and Barbuda citizens had two avenues to acquire a tourist visa for Vietnam:
- Embassy visa,
- Visa on arrival.
However, due to the changes post-Covid, Antigua and Barbuda travelers must secure sponsorship from a tour company registered in Vietnam to obtain a tourist visa. This company will handle the necessary paperwork, collaborate with the Vietnam Immigration Department to obtain your visa approval letter, and facilitate visa stamping upon your arrival at the Vietnam airport as part of their tour package.
For those unable to find a suitable tour company or seeking a more convenient option, we present the Vietnam tourist visa package.
Our Vietnam tourist visa package includes:
- Vietnam visa approval letter for a tourist visa on arrival (valid for up to 20 days, depending on your Vietnam travel itinerary; kindly inform us of your expected length of stay),
- Visa stamping & Immigration fast-track services to expedite visa and immigration procedures at the Vietnam airport.
The associated fees are as follows:
7 – 10 working days
Note: The fee excludes the US $25 stamping fee payable in cash at the Vietnam airport for visa stamping.
👉Are you ready for a leisure trip to Vietnam?
2.2 Obtaining a Business Visa for Vietnam for Antigua and Barbuda Citizens
To apply for a business visa, Antigua and Barbuda citizens must be sponsored by a registered company in Vietnam. The application process involves two steps:
Step 1: Obtain a Visa Approval Letter
In this step, your sponsor company will prepare the following documents:
- Form NA2 (to be completed online),
- Form NA16,
- Certified business registration.
Your sponsor company will submit these documents to the Vietnam Immigration Department for processing, typically within 7 – 10 working days upon receipt of all valid documents. If approved, your sponsor company will receive a business visa approval letter, enabling you to obtain a business visa for Vietnam.
Step 2: Obtain Business Visa Stamp
In this step, you will have the business visa stamped on your passport at the Vietnam embassy/consulate in your home country before departing for Vietnam.
If you and your company require assistance with a business visa approval letter for Vietnam, we are here to support you. We provide guidance and support throughout every step of the application process, ensuring a successful visa acquisition and arrival in Vietnam.
3. Vietnam Visa Fees for Antigua and Barbuda Citizens
Here are our Vietnam visa fees for Antigua and Barbuda passport holders:
- Vietnam tourist visa fees for Antigua and Barbuda citizens: Please contact us for details.
- Vietnam business visa fees for Antigua and Barbuda citizens:
5 – 7 working days
3 working days
Note: This fee covers the visa approval letter assistance only and does not include the stamping fee payable at the Vietnam embassy/airport for visa stamping.