Do Burundi Citizens Require a Visa to Enter Vietnam?
Indeed, Burundi citizens are obliged to obtain a valid visa for entry into Vietnam, whether for tourism or business purposes, regardless of the duration of their intended stay.
Visa Requirements by Type:
- Tourist Visa: Required
- Business Visa: Required
In addition to possessing a valid visa, travelers with Burundi passports must comply with the following entry requirements for Vietnam:
- Passport validity: Burundi passports should maintain validity for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date in Vietnam.
- Blank pages: Passports must contain a minimum of 2 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam Visa for Burundi Citizens?
The process of securing a Vietnam visa depends on the type desired. Here, we provide guidance on obtaining both tourist and business visas for Burundi citizens.
Tourist Visa for Burundi Citizens
Pre-Covid, Burundi citizens had two avenues to acquire a tourist visa for Vietnam: through an embassy visa or via visa on arrival. However, the post-Covid landscape has necessitated a shift. Now, Burundi travelers must secure sponsorship from a registered tour company in Vietnam. This company will handle the paperwork, collaborate with the Vietnam Immigration Department for the visa approval letter, and facilitate visa stamping upon arrival at Vietnam airport as part of a tour package.
For those unable to find a suitable tour company or seeking a more convenient option, we present the Vietnam tourist visa package.
Our Vietnam tourist visa package includes:
◾ Vietnam visa approval letter for a tourist visa on arrival (valid for up to 20 days, depending on your travel itinerary in Vietnam; specify your expected length of stay).
◾ Visa stamping & Immigration fast-track to expedite visa and immigration procedures at Vietnam airport.
7 – 10 working days
(Note: This fee excludes the $25 stamping fee to be paid in cash at Vietnam airport for visa stamping.)
Business Visa for Burundi Citizens
To apply for a business visa, Burundi citizens must secure sponsorship from a company in Vietnam. The process involves obtaining a visa approval letter and subsequently getting the visa stamped at the Vietnam embassy/consulate.
Step 1: Get a visa approval letter
- Your sponsor company must prepare the following documents: o Form NA2 (completed online). o Form NA16 o Certified business registration
- These documents are submitted to the Vietnam Immigration Department, which processes the application within 5 – 7 working days.
- If approved, your sponsor company receives a business visa approval letter.
Step 2: Get business visa stamp
- You get a business visa stamped at the Vietnam embassy/consulate in your country before departure.
- We offer assistance in obtaining a business visa approval letter, guiding you through the application process.
Vietnam Visa Fees for Burundi Citizens
Tourist Visa Fees:
- Refer to the section above for details.
Business Visa Fees:
5 – 7 working days
3 working days
(Note: This fee covers the visa approval letter assistance only and excludes the stamping fee to be paid at the Vietnam embassy/airport for visa stamping.)